Saturday, November 14, 2020

No plastic, no silicone, no Botox indie heroines

This is what beauty is for me and what it has always been. 

It's beauty from inside and how you shine outside. 

It's good taste in music, friends, books, clothes, makeup (if you like it), lifestyle in general. 

It's kindness, gentleness and a smile on your face. 😊

It is embracing nature and all it gave you. 

It's them, no plastic, no silicone, no Botox indie heroines.    

Scarlet from San Cisco 


Rakel from Dream Wife 


Balla, Jess and Rach from Peaness


Lindsey and Julie from Deap Vally

It's what you have inside! 

And this is me and my face after 41 years of my life with only some slight makeup, no beauty mode of my camera, me as I am in reality. I know I will get more and more wrinkles year after year, but I'm ok with that. 

I will never want anyone's affection, approval or love because they approve and admire my face and my body, because they take me as an object and not as a subject, because they suffocate who I am and dictate who I should be and how I should live my life. 

We all deserve to be happy with who we are and what nature gave us and my indie heroines know that. 😊💓💙💚💛💜🌞🌞🌞