Tuesday, November 17, 2020

What a RAZZ 🎵🎵🎵 I would go there a hundred times 😊🎵

 

In this time of idleness and isolation it's always nice to remember the best gigs you went to. 🎵🎵🎵

I like travelling very much, not too much, but whenever I can take some days off. And the perfect combination for me is going to a nice destination at the time when some of my favourite bands perform. 🍹 🎵

But as none of my friends is as obsessed with attending gigs as me, I often go by myself. When I was  younger, of course, the situation was different and I had a gang of us who loved the same music and went to the same gigs. And now when most of my friends are focused on their family life, I didn't find the new company for attending gigs and my obsession isn't fading😁 🎵 

One of these times when I went to a gig alone and had a great time was 4 years ago in one of my favourite cities in the world, Barcelona, at the legendary venue Razzmatazz. It was winter, February, but all seasons are like summer in Barcelona. Razz is a bit outside the city centre but I made it and took all the right directions, got off at the right metro stop. 👏

Wolf Alice was worth it. I was amazed by the venue, its underground appearance from the outside and its fascinating equipment and sound inside. I liked it, everything! 

BCN, RAZZMATAZZ, 06 Feb 2016   Wolf Alice 

My perfectly imperfect video from the gig 💗

Wolf Alice - Bross, my fav song and the video


And one more much better from YT but without the audience caught 🎵


 What a Razz 😊😊😊🎵🎵🎵 I would go there a hundred times 😊🎵