Friday, January 29, 2021

To the father who is not my blood 😊💗💗💗🎵🎵🎵

    Due to the lack of a male figure at home, I was probably searching for him without even being aware of it. And I found him in many musicians I adored and I still adore today, in the artists I admire, I believed in and who I bowed before. 💗💗💗🎵🎵🎵

    And there he goes. M O R R I S S E Y, my dad who is not my blood.  💗💗💗🎵🎵🎵

    In the name of the Father, I was eating the lines of the Smiths' lyrics for breakfast, lunch and dinner, interpreting each line and all its possible meanings, reading between the lines, thinking, contemplating, identifying myself, loving everything, the words and the tunes. Their lyrics were like prayers for me. And they still are.  💗💗💗🎵🎵🎵

    Here he is, totally perfect in his prime in the best music show ever done in the world, Top of the Pops from 1988.

Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday 


Trudging slowly over wet sand

Back to the bench where your clothes were stolen

This is the coastal town

That they forgot to close down

Armageddon, come Armageddon!

Come, Armageddon! Come!

Everyday is like Sunday

Everyday is silent and grey

Hide on the promenade

Etch a postcard :

"How I Dearly Wish I Was Not Here"

In the seaside town

That they forgot to bomb

Come, come, come, nuclear bomb

Everyday is like Sunday

Everyday is silent and grey

Trudging back over pebbles and sand

And a strange dust lands on your hands

(And on your face)

(On your face)

(On your face)

(On your face)

Everyday is like Sunday

"Win yourself a cheap tray"

Share some greased tea with me

Everyday is silent and grey.


The Smiths - This Charming Man 

The Smiths - Some Girls Are Bigger than Others 

The Smiths - What Difference Does It Make? Top of the Pops (1984)


    I was lucky to see Morrissey live in 2014 when he came to Belgrade, although that wasn't IT, Top of the Pops from 1984. However, it was amazing! I love my bad video. 😊💗💗💗🎵🎵🎵

Morrissey - Kiss Me A Lot@Expo, BGD, 10 12 2014. ...an important date to remember!😊


Come, come, nuclear bomb...😁💗🎵