Monday, February 8, 2021

The end of YT mp3 converters is the end of the world! 😨 SoulSeek, Deezer, not my cup of tea...

Oh, my God, none of YT converters is working now and that's from 1st Jan 2021. 😨

Why did they do that to us, to me? 😨

I don't like SoulSeek, to me, it's much more like SoulLost searching through all unwanted lines I get and I know I will not like Deezer either but now I am forced to buy a monthly subscription to Deezer as a part of my TV/net monthly package. 

I can find almost nothing of unreleased bands I collect and follow. 

That is the problem.

One of the things I like(d) about here where I live is that I can do some things illegally as much as I want, and one of these things was YT download.   

And now it's over. 😒

Come on, cheer up, it's not the end of the world. Actually, it is, but you will cope with it somehow. 😏

MSP - You Stole YT from My Heart 😊