Tuesday, April 27, 2021

He has one blue eye, and one brown one! 😊🎡🎡🎡🎢🎢🎢🌟🌟🌟

Once upon a time, every month, one girl was looking forward to get a new issue of her monthly English magazine from her English teacher at school to read who was the person of the month in her favourite column Rock Passport. 😊🎡🎡🎡🎢🎢🎢🌟🌟🌟

And then he appeared in the new issue, with one blue eye and one brown one. πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ  


These two I remember from the 90ies when I first saw him and knew about him, and these tunes and videos remained my favourite ones. 

David Bowie - Let's Dance (1983) 🎡🎡🎡🎢🎢🎢🌟🌟🌟

David Bowie - China Girl (1983) 🎡🎡🎡🎢🎢🎢🌟🌟🌟


Those April and May issues were the last two I got.

And then the curtain fell on us.

And all import was blocked. 


The date is amazing. 😲


I loved the Snoopy comic on the back cover too. 😊 


This one looks like the holiday in 2020 and this year. 😊 


Now & Then

I checked Eli's issues today, no Rock Passport in A Tot of English any more. That's bad. 
Now it's People something. 😏

                                       


 
People, why People? Could you bring back Rock Passport and David Bowie, please? 😁 🌟🌟🌟



Let's dance! 😊🎡🎡🎡🎢🎢🎢