Saturday, September 25, 2021

Blasts from the past, Radiohead 🎡🎡🎡🎸🎹🎢🎢🎢

It's a sunny Saturday in September. 😊

Radiohead came to my mind today.🎡🎡🎡🎸🎹🎢🎢🎢

This is soooo eternal! πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽΈπŸŽΉπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆ

I listen to Creep when I want everybody to leave me alone. 😊 Also when I want to recall my teen days, my checked shirts and my knee length cutoff denim shorts made from an old pair of jeans. πŸ’—πŸ˜Š

Radiohead - Creep (1992)🎡🎡🎡🎸🎹🎢🎢🎢

I listen to High And Dry when I think about what would have happened if I had been a substance abuser, would I have died or would I have survived. 😁 And on all other occasions, from time to time. 😊

Radiohead - High And Dry (1995)🎡🎡🎡🎸🎹🎢🎢🎢

I listen to Just when I want to recover my self-love after a punch in the stomach by a person I care for.  

Radiohead - Just (1995) πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽΈπŸŽΉπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆ

I listen to Karma Police and No Surprises when I think about OK Computer from 1997, just like that. 

Radiohead - No Surprises (1997)🎡🎡🎡🎸🎹🎢🎢🎢

Radiohead - Karma Police (1997)🎡🎡🎡🎸🎹🎢🎢🎢