Tuesday, October 11, 2022

The mainstream I love 🎡🎡🎡🎸🎹🎢🎢🎢The Happy Trashy 80ies😊😊😊

Sometimes I listen to all other kinds of music because I am curious about everything.

And my today's inspiration in these late hours is the mainstream I love or like at least that I sometimes play and watch on YT...

They are:

Michael Jackson, the one and only, History His Story studied at university in the Am Literature course, biiiiiig looooove! 🎡🎡🎡🎸🎹🎢🎢🎢

George Michael & Wham!, ooooooh, completely mad about!🎡🎡🎡🎸🎹🎢🎢🎢

Culture Club & Boy George, Muna, t.A.T.u., Erasure, Adam Lambert and a few more LGBT artists, gayish music, that is girlish at the same time, adoooore it! 🎡🎡🎡🎸🎹🎢🎢🎢

Black Eyes Peas, Fergie & Will.I.Am, the great entertainers, dancers, lunatics!🎡🎡🎡🎸🎹🎢🎢🎢

The Happy Trashy 80ies, Head&Shoulders shampoo commercial haircuts, glittering clothes, disco, dancing, happy childish tunes, ugly suits and even uglier baglike dresses, dazzling makeup, fatality, authenticity, sincerity, nakedness, a biiiig fan of all these!🎡🎡🎡🎸🎹🎢🎢🎢

Today's mainstream??? Nothing. To be discovered maybe. 😏

I remembered quite a lot. The list to be completed, not completed yet! 😊😊😊   

Wham! - Last Christmas  🎡🎡🎡🎸🎹🎢🎢🎢  

I think I repeated this video a few times in these 2 years of my blog. It will probably be reposted again. 😁😁😁 I swear I will never do anything "serious" in my life in my free time, I swear, I swear.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 🎡🎡🎡🎸🎹🎢🎢🎢  Never never, never. 😊😊😊 Only "idleness" and "laziness" 4ever! 😊😊😊