Saturday, January 6, 2024

Stay beautiful 🎡🎡🎡🎸🎹🎸🎹🎸🎹🎢🎢🎢❤️❤️❤️

I found the MSP song that is not Motocycle Emptiness to post that I also really adoooore, with little MSP from 1991 and Richey, my everlasting inspiration. ❤️❤️❤️🎸🎹🎸🎹🎸🎹🎡🎡🎡🎢🎢🎢

MSP - Stay Beautiful 🎢🎢🎢🎹❤️🎹🎸🎡🎡🎡

And I'm thinking about Richey from time to time and about how he inspires me. It's that he reminds me of what I was like as a little girl, what I liked and who I admired, reminds me how years make people boring, how youth is beautiful and how it should be kept inside us all our life. ❤️❤️❤️🎢🎢🎢

If God had a human form I would imagine him like Richey. πŸ˜πŸ™‚πŸ˜πŸ™‚πŸ§‘πŸ™‚πŸŽ΅πŸŽΈπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅

Can't help falling for musicians, just can't, for those beautiful inside and outside with a great makeup. πŸ˜πŸ™‚πŸ™‚❤️❤️❤️🎡🎡🎡

Love these photos sooo much. ❤️🎡🎡🎡