Friday, March 15, 2024

The time of my life, more photos of my life that have nothing to do with MPS this time πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜„πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽΈπŸŽΉπŸŽΈπŸŽΉπŸŽΈπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Diagnosed as occassionally obsessed with MSP and all members of the band, especially Richey. πŸ˜„πŸ™‚

This time the photos of my life have nothing to do with imitating the band's members hanging out on hotel windows, BUT! they are from Olympia Halle in Munich, me waiting for Depeche Mode gig, happier than ever, tired more than ever after the flight cancelation and a 16 hour bus drive with 1 stop and changing buses, with 1 hour waiting at the border around 3am when I was thinking I woudn't make it to catch the bus to Munich, because there was a problem with one of the passangers. AND FINALLY I was there, amazing, it was like all stars and constellations were working together against me getting to the gig. AMAZING!!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

This is how I look when I am happy. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸŽΈπŸŽΉπŸŽΈπŸŽΉπŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅










My favourite from the 80ies❤️❤️❤️🎡🎡🎡

My favourite from the 90ies❤️❤️❤️🎡🎡🎡

Can somebody hire me for the job of visiting the gigs, please, pleeeease, find my blog and hire me, I want to change my job soooo much and do something I love, something with soul and heart. ❤️❤️❤️🎹🎸🎹🎸nme, rolling stone, bbc, anyone, pleeeeease... πŸ˜„πŸ™‚πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽΉπŸŽΈπŸŽΉπŸŽΈπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

I took a photo of the holy place in daylight too, hire me pleaaase!πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸŽΈπŸŽΉπŸŽΈπŸŽΉπŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅


Looooove Munich, I will always remember my crazy trip! πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅

A slave to music forever. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽΉπŸŽΈπŸŽΉπŸŽΈ