Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Pavement weekend! πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

 For what is worth - frindship is the same taste in music! πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜Š

Listening to Pavement at my favourite pub at the weekend with other Pavement lovers! πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

I became best friends with my best friend at university when we told each other we are the fans of Pavement and Dinosaur Jr! That was the main reason for us to stay inseparable the following 10 years and more! πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜Š

If you think I look for anything else at pubs and clubs you're wrong, only musical experience! πŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Who loves listening to Pavement at weekend ? - US, US, here in the photo! πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜Š


πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Well you greet the tokens and stamps

Underneath the fake oil-burning lamps

In the city we forgot to name

The concourse is a four-wheeled shame

πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

 

And the courthouse's double-breast

I'd like to check out your public protests

Why you're complaining, ta

πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ 

Those who sleep with electric guitars

Range roving with the cinema stars

And I wouldn't want to shake their hands

'Cause they're in such a high-protein land

πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ 

Because there's forty different shades of black

So many fortresses and ways to attack

So why you complaining, ta?

πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰