Sunday, August 30, 2026

What a reinvention! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต⚡⚡⚡OMG! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต⚡⚡⚡ Love Sonny the warrior!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

 The same guy! No way! ๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

...I left his gig in the middle of it being convinced that it was a fake Sonny, some guy who performs with him, or that he left the "project", the "the band", like Freddie Mercury and Queen continued to exist etc.. ๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Actually I came for Cassia gig to Sziget and the afternoon - early evening visit, the next day I had to check out until 11 and I was planning to go to the swmming pool before my bus. SO! I was also tired of walking through all island, to the beach and back because I wanted to explore all island, all festival, to see all stages, all paths, everything. ๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

I wanted to go to my hotel before the gig even started. Then I decided it was stupid to go and I should stay a little bit more, at least for a few "tunes".  ๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

So I did. ๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

It was powerful, so many people, a real Summit! That is my favourite tune, the first one I heard long time ago and my favourite, and Cinema, of course. I loved these two when I heard them and I played them often at the time, especially Cinema.  ๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ





Skrillex - Siummit  ๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ


Skrillex - Cinema  ๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ


After I came back from Sziget I searched the net and saw that it was not a false Sonny, him at Sziget was a real one! What a reinvention!  OMG!  ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

I love Sonny the warrior, a solo project, this epic gig at Sziget, amazing!!! ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Skrillex@Sziget 2026  ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ


Skrillex@Sziget 2026 ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ


Skrillex@Sziget 2026 ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ



๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต⚡⚡๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต










๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต⚡⚡๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต